Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage to a home in North Barrington.

A fire started in a home in North Barrington and the cause of the fire was a space heater. As you can see from the before picture, this is just one of many roo... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage in Schaumburg.

This business in Schaumburg called our SERVPRO team for help after a fire broke out in the boiler room. This is a picture of the entry way of the building with... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss

There's never a convenient time for water damage to strike your business. This bathroom suffered significant damage when a pipe burst on the second floor above... READ MORE

Storm Damage - SERVPRO can Help!

It is that time of year when ice and snowstorms are approaching the Chicagoland area. Winter weather can create many challenges for homeowners. In this before... READ MORE

Basement Flooding caused by Rainstorms.

When rain continues to pour down on the Chicagoland area flooding can be a big problem for homeowners. In this case, the entire basement suffered water damage ... READ MORE

Water Damage caused by a broken pipe in Barrington.

Here is an example of water damage caused by a broken pipe in a kitchen. As you can see from the before picture the bottom of the cabinet suffered water damage... READ MORE

Dishwasher causes Water Damage in South Barrington.

This homeowner returned home after a long day at the office and realized that their dishwasher had leaked all over the kitchen floor and continued down the flig... READ MORE

Flooded Warehouse in Hoffman Estates

There are all kinds of water damage. But for the most part, all types of water damage usually have the same devastating effects and should be handled immediate... READ MORE

Wet Carpet in Lake Zurich.

A kitchen sink was the reason for the wet carpet in this basement room. This room was directly below the kitchen and this room suffered water damage from the k... READ MORE

Mold found in a Laundry Room in Lake Barrington.

This residential homeowner in Lake Barrington came home to a flooded basement after returning from a vacation. What a shock it was for them to find mold in t... READ MORE